Sunday, March 20, 2016

It's called a hustle, sweetheart!

You may or may not have noticed, but I've been "missing" for a while. Like two years. I've hit hard times with my real life and lost all motivation to draw. Basically I had a burnout. I don't want to go into exact details about it.

However, I did try to go back into drawing and produced a few things. Nothing big and sadly nothing that would spark a lasting feel of motivaion. It was a rather depressing time for me, especially since there's certain stuff I NEED to finish. Stuff I really had to do, but couldn't anymore. I wouldn't have been able to do it justice, even if I tried my hardest.

But then after a long while, a thing happened that made me want to try everything. I felt motivated again to go back, finish my work, improve and learn about other things of art. Once again I have big plans for the future and want to work hard for them.

Sadly though, there are a few things that hold my progress back. One, I seem to have issues uploading images larger than around 200kb. Losing my internet connection while PC slows down for a bit. Downloading is fine though. I really need to look into that one, but until then I'm not able to upload very large drawings.

Then I don't feel posting on Pixiv, DeviantART or Furaffinity again just yet. I feel good drawing again, but not to be too much in the public eye. Also there's a lot of uploads from artists I follow I'd have to check, so...that would take some days. For now these accounts are still abandoned until I feel ready. I'll try uploading sketches and some colored pieces on this blog as much as I can, so that's at least one source of crappy stuff by me.

Lastly I of course need to get back into routinely drawing at all. Hopefully that one won't take too much time, though there's a shitload of WiPs to work on. Also, I did not forget about certain things I need to finish. I just can't at the moment, but look into a solution before I contact the third parties affected by my disappearance.

That's about it for now. I'll start uploading a few things I've done the past years soon. Keep smug and please look forward to it.

~I want to hug that rabbit

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your talents with /sthg/. I'm really looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should Check FA,Been trying to contact you for 2-3+ years now for what you owe me. I just want a refund at this point really. This is Rokoka from FA, I understand things have been rough for you from what this says but can you please get back to me? I Recently sent you a email as well.

    ReplyDelete